Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk

we share everything that we can

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

do you really wish for a part .........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
princesky_enchantix
In Training
In Training
princesky_enchantix

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-23

do you really wish for a part ......... Empty
PostSubject: do you really wish for a part .........   do you really wish for a part ......... EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 3:21 pm

do you really wish for a part to post your story?
if you wish so what title do you want ? (ex: talking field...)
give me two choice of title if i can choose the good one for you
good story but a bit long

see ya
Back to top Go down
http://toontalk.all-up.com
Danny Yim
In Training
In Training
Danny Yim

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Just started ter...   do you really wish for a part ......... EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 10:25 pm

It was just the first part of the first chapter te....actually it`s a long long and long story..... lol.... 5000 words or more i think. I want to make it long cause ya know ...... i wanna write what i think....and yeah....kinda boring at first but i hope i can put something that catch you eyes...lol.... normally i like to write ghost story but now i`m writing a friendship, Evil V.S Good, Super hero and wow...advanture....lol.... i like to read those stories ,science fiction that`s why i want to write it...lol.... i`ll send you a summary of ma story if that`s what you wish...... and well...haven`t finished yet....sorry.... and today i`m not gonna type it te.... maybe i`ll post the second part on monday but well..... i just want to tell everybody that i miss them so much and never forget what we did together so far......miss alot and ok....i`ll send ya the title ....soon i guess and thx alot.

Oh...you don`t have to create it now cause now i think i might want to finish it first na....lol...it might take 2 weeks at least. If i spend 4 hours writing it each day.

I want to make our friendship as strong as the characters in the story. Wink
Back to top Go down
princesky_enchantix
In Training
In Training
princesky_enchantix

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: story   do you really wish for a part ......... EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 9:18 am

i hope to see your wonderful story soon Razz
Back to top Go down
http://toontalk.all-up.com
Danny Yim
In Training
In Training
Danny Yim

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Ok...i'll try ma best lol...   do you really wish for a part ......... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 2:01 am

I'll try ma best to finish it ....as soon as possible and now i'm starting Chapter 2 hery...don't worry i'll send you the rest of the first chapter on monday.... or tuesday and did you get ma mail?? Yahoo mail..? I think i send to everybody but i don't think they got it te so did you get it or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you really wish for a part .........   do you really wish for a part ......... Empty

Back to top Go down

do you really wish for a part .........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talk :: Friend Arena :: Talking Field-
Jump to: