Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Talk

we share everything that we can

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

can you create a section that i can post ma story?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Yim
In Training
In Training
Danny Yim

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-25

can you create a section that i can post ma story? Empty
PostSubject: can you create a section that i can post ma story?   can you create a section that i can post ma story? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 9:52 pm

Chapter I

Part 1

It had been 24 hours now since I left Canada , I felt my head is screaming because I haven’t sleep for 30 hours, also my stomach was aching because I can’t eat any foods that they served on the plane. I remember the last time I slept was the day before yesterday and it was a 10 hours sleep, the last time I ate was yesterday morning, I had a bowl of noodle and a cup of milk. I was still thinking about foods and drinks when they announce that the plane is landing.

It had been two years since I left Cambodia and as I walked out of the airport, I knew I was a live again, the sky was so bright and the temperature was hotter than in Canada, it might be 38 degree but I felt no difference at all because it was in the middle of summer when I left Canada. I was quickly adapted to this country. I continued my walking along the red carpet that placed in front of the door and spread to the left and to the right. Cambodia and Canada are very different but I felt I like Cambodia better because it is my homeland a place that I feel no other place is better than it. As I walked I noticed there were lots of people, they were all Cambodians, many were waiting for their guests and many were waiting for their friends and their relatives. I continued to walk until I heard someone called my name and when I looked back , it was my friends , my best friends that I ever have. They were all here once when I left and now they were here again but this time things were different, none of us cried. There they were: Cheata, Zana, Sittya, Sal, Chamnan, Monipich and van, I counted as I walked toward them. Their appearances were different from when we last met they are taller and we were all became young adults. When I saw them, my old memories had awakened upon my body, now I remembered all the good time we had together, we were together at all times both fun and troubles but we never left anyone behind.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
In Training
In Training
Dexter

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Yawn   can you create a section that i can post ma story? EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 2:00 pm

after i study yours i feel affraid and then Sleep

zZzZzZz
Back to top Go down
Danny Yim
In Training
In Training
Danny Yim

PostSubject: Heyl.. shut up!!   can you create a section that i can post ma story? EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 10:28 pm

you told me good friend never said bad thing to others rite...??? You pissed me rite now. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dexter
In Training
In Training
Dexter

PostSubject: Ho ho   can you create a section that i can post ma story? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 1:19 pm

hey dude chill m just kiddin with ya tah mech chharb angry mes ha ha Wink
Back to top Go down
Danny Yim
In Training
In Training
Danny Yim

PostSubject: I was just kidding too   can you create a section that i can post ma story? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm

Lol..... you buy it lol...... i was just kidding too and like you know i'm not that kind of person....lol...... geek
Back to top Go down
Dexter
In Training
In Training
Dexter

PostSubject: Hello   can you create a section that i can post ma story? EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 5:05 pm

hello anybody ask you or not huh no need to tell that much eww Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can you create a section that i can post ma story?   can you create a section that i can post ma story? Empty

Back to top Go down

can you create a section that i can post ma story?
Page 1 of 1